Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Change.. everybody loves change right?
Action Steps to Deal with the Change
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013
1. Optimize and complete your profile for your industry. Make sure you are using keywords that will help your ideal customer find you.
Thursday, November 7, 2013
My VIP Video Days are rapidly approaching. The next one is Friday, November 8, 2013. We have 2 entreprnuers coming in town to learn effective video techniques. Everything I teach is effective and something an entrepreneur on a shoestring budget can accomplish.
If you want to learn:
- How to make a $50,000.00 production about you and your company for only pennies on the dollar....a video like this will help you SMASH your competitors.
- All about video equipment like tripods, lights, microphones, ear prompters, clamps, diffusion, gels, etc.. . . what you need and what you don't need and how to buy it cheapl
Friday, November 22, 2013 1 Slot
Follow this link if you want to learn more VIP Video Day
I also found this great info graphic on Visual.ly the shows why having great video is important to your web presence.
Monday, November 4, 2013
Many authors are choosing the option to self publish their book on the kindle platform. Social media should become a priority when you are trying to create a buzz for your book. You should have a strategic approach because if done correctly social media can help you market your book effectively. If you feel totally confused and not sure where to start this blog post is for you. I am going to cover 3 mistakes that authors make everyday and how to fix them quickly.
1. No plan for Social MediaYou log in to your social media accounts, like a few posts, update a link then log out. Deep down you know that you should use your time better but just don’t know what to do to stay focused on your goals.
Recommendation: Schedule your time and start thinking of yourself as an business. To be effective on social media you need:
1. To create and publish your own content
2. Get ideas from other people in your industry to stay current
3. Read articles and blog posts so that you can share your thoughts about what you read with your community.
4. ENGAGE you have to get out there and talk to people in your industry.
Just like you, reviewers are busy. If you think that requesting reviews by emailing or messaging different book bloggers will get you reviews, think again!
2. Develop a relationship with reviewers
Recommendation: Establish a relationship with different book bloggers. You can start out by leaving comments on their blog, re-tweeting their posts, or asking for advice. This is a much more friendly and strategic approach so when you are ready to ask for a review you will not be a complete stranger.
3. Don’t automate everythingYes scheduled tweets and updates help save a lot of time but it is counter productive if you don’t back them up by actually engaging with your community.
Recommendation: Join the conversation! Being social will help people learn who the human is behind the book. Your target audience wants to know you! Reach out and talk to people. Post 80 percent content 20 percent marketing.
These are 3 really quick tips that any author can implement into their current social media strategy to market their book.
I also wanted to let you know if you are seriously considering the self publishing option I recommend you invest in one of the best and most updated Amazon Kindle courses out. It is by far the best I have seen. The course titled Kindling covers making money with fiction and non fiction books.
So follow this link http://jvz8.com/c/41743/3813 so you can get started publishing correctly on Kindle today!
Friday, October 25, 2013
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Hashtags are everywhere! Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, and Google+ all use hashtags. Do you completely understand how they can help your business?
Hashtags help Internet marketers communicate online. It is very important you know how to implement hashtags into your social media marketing strategy. Hashtags allow you to join conversations about anything that is relevant to your industry with real time public conversations being displayed. Think of keywords, use targeted keywords to get the best results. You should use this feature to engage with consumers and stay current with the news in your industry. A marketer can also add hashtags in an advertising campaigns to amplify your reach over multiple social networks.
Hashtags are a great way to organize content and be active on the current trends. I have seen some hashtag abuse so I am offering a few suggestions to make sure you are getting the most bang for your efforts.
1. Make sure your hashtag relates to your message. Do not add hashtags to a message if it has nothing to do with the message, that is considered hashtag spamming. It will also make you look like you don't know what you are doing. Consumers don't want to search #Dogs and end up seeing a picture of a bird in the results.
2. Keep your hashtags short and to the point. Three words should be the maximum for a single hashtag. Anything longer becomes really hard to read and your message may be lost in translation. For example; #HashtagsThatTurnIntoSentencesAndGoesOnForALongTimeAreAnnoying.
3. Use hashtags to help build brand awareness. By creating a unique hashtag for your business you are starting a new real-time feed with that particular hashtag. So when a consumer clicks on your unique hashtag they will pull up your businesses messages, pictures, or links. An unique hashtag will also help you get noticed and bring attention back to your business.
4. Do not hashtag every word in your message. A message with a lot of hashtags is hard for the consumer to read, so focus on the subject of your message and add your hashtags at the end.
5. No spaces between words. If you want to make your hashtag easier to read use capital letters #SocialMediaMarketing will pull up the same results as #socialmediamarketing
6. Punctuation marks and special characters are not supported.
7. Search using hashtags you will be amazed to find out all the valuable info that is hiding behind some of the most used hashtag in social media.
Hashtags are great tool for marketers and now that all the major social networks are supporting clickable hashtags this will be very helpful when trying to engage with the consumer.
Popular Hashtags for Professional Speakers
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Backlinking is critical to search engine positioning. Many strategies that worked in the past are not effective anymore. I put on an educational webinar that covers the best link building techniques to get your site ranking better in Google.
“Linking Strategies 2014: How to Get High Rankings in Google without Getting in Trouble”
You will learn:
=> The major change announcements by Google that could hurt your site terribly if you continue to use old link building techniques.
change with it.
And like all my teleclasses, you’ll get much, much more.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Monday, June 24, 2013
Monday, June 17, 2013
Forrester research revealed that 25 million people in the U.S. own an e-reader and 54 million have a tablet. Those numbers are predicted to grow in the future. Amazon Kindle eBooks represents one of the best and low risk opportunities that business owners can use to change their financial fortunes forever.
By self publishing on Kindle you can:
- Create useful content that you can turn into a larger eBook, into content rich articles, or blog posts to keep your audience updated on current trends.
- Establish trust and creditability with your target audience. Having a well put together eBook will help with establishing you as an expert in your field.
- Save a lot of money vs. the traditional publishing method.
- Add clickable links back to your website to drive traffic.
- Place yourself in a position to get more leads and sales.
As an internet marketer you should cater to the different lifestyles and learning styles of your target audience and by having your book on Kindle you will be able to reach more people that need your services, or products.
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
If you are using social media to market your professional speaking services or products keep reading to reveal how it can help improve your social media marketing.
What is a Klout Score?
Your Klout Score represents your social media influence with a number between 1 and 100, 100 being the best. Your Klout score gives you a way to grade yourself on social media. As a business owner you should try to at least keep your Klout Score over 50 in order to be considered an expert in your business niche.
I always stress the importance of writing creative, engaging posts to create brand awareness. As a business owner you should understand what the score means, what it doesn't mean, and how to improve your score. A professional speaker should use social media to interact with consumers to create a buzz surrounding your services or products.
Klout.com says that it "examines more than 400 variables on multiple social networks beyond your number of followers and friends" in order to assign a score. I believe to get the full benefits of using Klout you should take your actual Klout score with a grain of salt. Instead take full advantage of the other features that are available once you sign up and link your social media accounts.
The additional features that Klout offers:
- The ability to see top influencers in your industry.
- Klout Perks which are exclusive offers that you can earn based off your influence, topics, and location.
- Topics that are frequent in your industry.
Klout gives business owners a blueprint so that they can better take advantage of social media to grow a business.
Monday, April 29, 2013
Are you a business owner and ever want to know...
The popular search terms in your industry?
What your customers are talking about?
How your competition is doing?
Well, with Google Trends you can answer all of those questions plus more. Google Trends is a free tool that displays search query information, it analyzes Google web searches for a selected term. Instead of showing the number of people that have searched for a particular term, Google Trends will display a graph that shows how popular a search term has been over a time period.
Google has the largest catalog of keywords so using this tool for a small business is important and can be very useful.
Here are 3 ways that business owners can use Google Trends:
1. Effective keyword research, Google Trends allows you to see the most popular keywords and it also makes suggestions for related keywords. This information can be used to create SEO friendly content for your business.
2. Get inspiration for new content ideas for blogs, articles, or social media networks. You can search current terms and see what people are talking about in relation to your business and industry. You can also spot trends and see the locations in the world with the most interest. You can attract more traffic to your business website by staying up to date with any changes in your industry.
3. Spy on your competition by analyzing what keywords and terms they use that has been successful or ones that you should stay away from. As a business owner Google Trends should be used to support your marketing campaigns. Google Trends can help you reveal great options when trying to create unique and up to date content for your business.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Having a daytime job should not stop you from furthering your career. At the Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia, you can get a certificate in as little as six months and jump start your dreams.
Having the option to take classes online and at your own schedule is one of the perks that make IMTC a great choice for continuing your education in Internet Marketing. Visit the site to download your free career guide. Certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
Friday, April 19, 2013
I am so excited that my complimentary telesummit had a great turn out. If you were listening live, I would like to personally say, Thank you for your support! If you missed it don't worry we will be sending out a link to the recordings very soon. We had 3 nights of fantastic speakers and presentations, the attendees were impressed by all the knowledge they learned in order to grow their businesses.
Last night the special guest speaker was John Assaref he is a successful entrepreneur, researcher, and brain expert. John shared his valuable knowledge covering the latest in brain research and how understanding it can take you to levels of success you never believed you could achieve. He wants you to overcome any mental obstacles that hold you back from achieving your life's purpose and goals.
John focuses on retraining your brain to overcome your fears, grow your business, and to stop the cycle of procrastinating so you can be successful. Last night many of the attendees that were listening live took advantage of John's "Winning the Game of Money: Complete Brain Retraining System" because they are ready to change their mindset and achieve their own life goals. He is offering a great deal on his proven system, you will learn how to master your mindset and stop the self doubt so that you can reach the lifestyle you always dreamed of.
Get John Assaraf's Complete Brain Retraining System here.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Monday, April 15, 2013
Can't make it? Register anyway and get the recording.
I have 7 spectacular presenters lined up for the event that you can listen to in the comfort of your own home or office. If you know me, I don't mess around and I won't deal with anyone who isn't world class so you can be sure his lineup of speakers will rock your world.
Each day I'll start a 7:00 PM Eastern time:
Tuesday April 16th 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Wednesday April 17th 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Thursday April 18th 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Here are the presenters:
=> Rick Frishman, Celebrity publicist and promoter of Author 101 seminars.
=> My first geek, Ilya Pozin (who is now a millionaire)
=> David Riklan from the famous megasite SelfGrowth.com
=> Rick Barnes a highly accomplished and sought-after educational speaker
=> The "Internet Audio and Video Guy" Mike Stewart.
=> Superstar Entrepreneur, Researcher, & Brain Expert John Assaraf
=> Jeff Herring, the "King of Content Creation"
Register here and you will be signed up for all three dates:
You're going to learn a ton at this telesummit.
I'll see you there.
Monday, April 8, 2013
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
I highly suggest you print this document out and take it with you to any seminar you attend and pass it on to anyone you know who attends seminars.
Some of the biggest names you know are totally involved in robbing you. When you read the article pay special attention to the use of "Dumbass Celebrity" endorsements and how they are used to screw you over.
Also, don't forget to watch my "Top 20" webinar at http://www.TomAntionWebinars.com about the sociopathic minds in the seminar industry."
Quote by famous scammer: "If you think you can't be scammed, I want to meet you."
Update on my anti-scam work:
=> Two shows being shopped in Hollywood http://www.SeminarScammers.com
http://www.ScamBrigade.com (you can volunteer here for Antion's Army)
=> One documentary in development
=> I'm doing lots of consumer advocate TV segments http://www.ScamBrigade.com/press-room
=> Have a former White House staffer teaching me the ropes of how to get the government and FTC involved and introducing me to congressional leaders. (I'm always happy for introductions to any anti-scam people you know who would like to hear about my work.)
=> I was contacted by the producer of a major network investigative show (he talked to me for almost an hour about the "Top 20 Article above") I also pointed him directly to my main target list of scammers.
=> I'm making my main targets household names at every white collar crime organization.
=> I've got eyes and ears on the bad guy's and girl's seminars. I love getting texts from audience members when the seminar leader starts to pull one of the scams.
=> I know I'm making headway because I've caused the generation of refunds - even though the scammers force people to sign a gag order to get their refund the people getting the refunds run to me to tell me about it anyway.
Also, some of the dipshits are putting high security on their seminars and almost frisking you at the door. Anyway, please volunteer for Antion's Army at http://www.ScamBrigade.com. At the site there is a listing of all the types of people we need from researchers, to security people to undercover investigators.
Be careful and guard your wallet. These professional level sociopaths will say anything, do anything and act anyway necessary to rob you.
Monday, April 1, 2013
Monday, March 25, 2013
Great Internet Marketing See Tom Antion discuss Internet marketing on the national talk show Leading Experts. Tom tells host Jeff Hockings about the many easy to implement revenue streams you can have because of low cost Internet tools and cheap websites.
Friday, March 15, 2013
Elaine Giftos Wright explains how her visit to Tom Antion's Great Internet Marketing Retreat Center helped her business. Learn how you can take part in this unique experience:
Friday, March 8, 2013
Have you heard about Tom Antion's Mobile Monday Discount Club yet? Tom, The King of Ka-Ching has a collection of informational audio seminars that he wants to share with you at deep discounts. The Mobile Monday Discount Club is free to join and every Monday Tom discounts one of his best selling products and sends a text message out to all his subscribers so they can download the audio directly to their smartphone or on your personal computer. Tom will include great tips, tricks, and advice from his grab bag of goodies so you can start making more money from your business online.
Tom has been a consistent and influential force in Internet Marketing for more than 18 years and the professional speaking arena for 23 years and he is not done yet. He wants to share his knowledge so that you too can become successful on the Internet. Take your business to the next level at a fraction of the cost by joining The Mobile Monday Discount Club.
TO JOIN The Mobile Monday Discount Club today Text "ANTION" TO 69302 to receive special offers delivered directly to your mobile device. (Please do not include quotations)