Monday, June 20, 2011

Tom Antion - Facebook Page and Mobile "Ka-ching' Club

I'm giving away tons of great stuff just for liking my page:

http://www.Facebook.com/AntionAndAssociates

I call this deal "Fanquest 2000" because I got about 1200 fans in a week a couple weeks ago and I want to see if I can get up to 2000 fans this week and I'm willing to bribe the heck out of you to help me.

As soon as I reach 2000 Fans I'm throwing a private teleclass for Fans only bringing you the latest things I'm doing in pro speaking and Internet marketing. Just visit the above page and at the top click "Like" to collect a bunch of transcripts, audio files, and a no strings attached access to my exclusive mentor program training site.

WHILE YOU'RE THERE - Join my brand new mobile Ka-Ching Club where I'll be giving big weekly discounts on all my public speaking and Internet marketing stuff. Just click "Join My List" in the left hand sidebar. I'll see you over there.

http://www.Facebook.com/AntionAndAssociates

Tom Antion