Monday, June 13, 2011

Tom Antion - Blogging For Profit

For those who don't me too well, I love to blog.

I have a number of blogs that do well in the search engines. I have blogs for a number of different topics. Why does I use blogging so much? Not only is it a great way to advertise my business, the search engines love them. Search engines look for and place high sites that have fresh content. And nothing has more fresh content than a blog that is updates a couple of times a week. Unlike many websites that people don't touch for months, sometimes even years, blogs are fun in that you can post easily as often as you want.

I use blogs to get search positioning, sell products, build a database, reach out with customer service, update my fans as to what I'm up to and interact with visitors via comments.

Check out my popular blogs with many diverse topics:

Fatso Tennis
Tom Antion World
Tom Antion Happenings
Great Public Speaking
Internet Marketing Training Center

You can audio, video, widgets, links to other resources, sales pages, squeeze pages and advertisements. If you don't have a blog yet, now is the time to get started.