Friday, July 16, 2010

Tom Antion: Saver Lines

Use these lines during your presentation when things don't always go your way!



YOU TRIP GOING TO THE LECTERN

I also do magic tricks.
It took years of finishing school to learn to do that.
I had a good trip. See you next fall.
I'm the only speaker who can fall UP a set of steps.
Is there a doctor in the house? [Say this in a playful manner so you don't
alarm the audience.]
All that money I spent at Arthur Murray's was a waste.
OK. Who planted the banana peel?
I used to be too humble to stumble.
Give me an inch and I'll take a fall.
[Sing] Blow the man down matey, blow the man down.

YOU HEAR A LOUD CRASH

God must be throwing lightning bolts at me.
I always like to start off with a bang.
I'm flattered. You ordered fireworks for me.
Was that a real noise or was it Memorex?

Get 30 days of public speaking training for only $5.00!