Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tom Antion: Drive Traffic to Your Website With Videos

Just watch a bunch of my short videos on http://www.YouTube.com/antion You don't need to watch my long ones. Just the short ones. It will give you ideas.

Here's a simple formula for YouTube videos designed to drive people to your site (as opposed to videos where people are already on your site)

=> Hi I'm [insert name]

=> I know you're here looking for information on [insert keyword]

=> Well you've come to the right place.

=> Add some of your credibility. Example: I've been working in the field of feng shui for 22 years...

=> Give them a tip.

=> For more great tips like this visit [insert your website and spell it out if necessary] where you can download [insert your freebie here]

=> I hope to see you at my site

I've had great success with these formulas over the last 3 years with hundreds of thousands of views.

Learn more......