Friday, February 24, 2012

Two Fabulous Webinar Rebroadcasts This Weekend

Two Fabulous Webinar Rebroadcasts this weekend
(I'll be there live to answer all your questions)

FRIDAY NIGHT

"How to Maximize the Value of Any Speaking Engagement"

I've been living and breathing high fee / high sales
speaking engagements for 21 years. In this powerpacked
Webinar I'll be revealing the secrets only the most
seasoned, in demand, top grossing speakers know.

If you want to have an insurance policy that will
help you make it ... or make it bigger in the speaking
industry, this webinar is it.


8:00 PM Eastern Time, Friday February 24th

Complete details and to Register for Friday Night:

http://www2.onlinemeetingnow.com/register/?id=b3fb2dff38

===================================

SATURDAY MORNING

I used to hate the idea...

...of doing webinars.

But, now I'm a Believer

I just used Daniel Hall's formula for successful webinars and
made $40,000. on my first try with a relatively cheap product.

. . . Plus all the replay income isn't even in yet.

Attend This Complimentary Webinar:

"Step-by-Step Insider Secrets To Producing Highly-Profitable
Webinars"

Saturday morning 11:00 AM Eastern Time Eastern time

Complete details and to Register for Saturday Morning:

http://www2.onlinemeetingnow.com/register/?id=6d76692b1f

==================================

I'll See you there on Friday Night and Saturday Morning

Tom Antion

P.S. After you register, please click the "Tweet" and "Like"
buttons to tell your friends about these fantastic
complimentary events.