Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tom Antion - Author 101 University

"Top Publishing and Marketing Experts Reveal Tools and Techniques to Get Your Book Published and Double or Triple Your Income as an Author or Publisher"

Join me on March 3 - 6, 2011 for Author 101 University.

I'll be speaking with a number of other great guests including:

Rick Frishman
Craig Duswalt
John Kremer
Peggy McColl
Steve Harrison

and many more!

Attention: Authors or Publishers (or aspiring authors or publishers) who want to make serious money in the publishing business. The vast majority (99%) of authors make less than $50,000 a year. This is the seminar to show you how to be in the other 1%!

Check out the details!