Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting Ready For The Malinchak Event!

Yes, it is that time of year again.

The James Malinchak College Speaking Success Boot Camp is again in Los Angeles next week, Dec. 4 - 7th, 2008 at the Westin LAX. I'll be speaking there and can't wait to meet all my friends, old and new mentees and like minded individuals. I'll be leaving next Tues. (Dec. 2nd) with my super sidekick and trusted propellerhead Nikki! She will be there to meet all of you and help me with making sales and networking.

Last year's Boot Camp was an incredible success and I'm betting that this year will be even better! It is always tons of fun attending James' events and I love to tease him to death from the stage. He's a good sport about it. As of last week, the event is SOLD OUT. But here is the link to get ready for next year: http://www.collegespeakingsuccess.com/